SIGN UP TODAY TO JOIN THE OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL LIV STOP SEX TRAFFICKING CAMPAIGN
The Women’s Fund Miami-Dade is honored to partner with the Miami Super Bowl Host Committee and the Office of Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle to lead The Official Super Bowl LIV Stop Sex Trafficking Campaign and invite all community partners, stakeholders, and interested parties to participate in the campaign.
Sign up today to be included in all of The Official Super Bowl LIV Stop Sex Trafficking Campaign communications, including how to:
- Join the official committees and sub-committees in areas including public awareness, communications, programs and events, training and education, services provision, volunteerism, civic engagement, community outreach, corporate partnerships, media and press relations, government relations, sponsorships and funding, law enforcement, child protection, advocacy and legislative action, toolkit and resource development, call center and response services, and more.
- Participate in official events, workshops, and forums.
- Work on the official campaign and related initiatives.
- Join official volunteer programs.
- Receive news and highlights in advance.
- Contribute to think tanks, leader round tables, and community engagement forums.
- …And much more.
Throughout 2019 and leading up to, through, and beyond Super Bowl LIV in 2020, The Women’s Fund Miami-Dade will engage stakeholders from throughout the local and national community, including the State Attorney’s Office and its task force, the South Florida Human Trafficking Task Force, which includes the U.S. Attorney’s Office, and many state, local, and federal stakeholders and agencies.
- Upon signing up, you will receive an immediate email confirmation.
- In the coming two weeks, you will receive a welcome letter, and committee and sub-committee sign up information.
Thank you for joining The Official Super Bowl LIV Stop Sex Trafficking Campaign, and all of your extraordinary and long-standing work to end sex trafficking in our community.
We look forward to working together to turn this important opportunity into a better reality, free from sex trafficking.